2 bugs (Or not)

Hi. I am not sure if those are bugs or just my PC is dying but after two days of
using new Gdevelop version I can’t preview my project more than once. I need to close Gdevelop and reload it to preview the project. The second bug (?) is about exporting to Android feature that basically won’t give me any builds at all but 24 hours have already passed.

Can you test and provide:

• Your hardware spec
  • Check if you HDD/SDD is full
  • Clean your temporary files
  • Uninstall/intall GDevelop
  • Are you using some resource very heavy?
  • Are you using video, sound ?
  • Go back on a previous version and see if the problem is still here.
  • About your export, some user don’t see the download button or are stuck on the loading bar, relaunch GDevelop and to back to your build panel.
    An export should take in average 5min.

Okay so… After 2 or 3 hours of work with gdevolop (with both problems, I restarted it etc.),I decided to give up on it and stop working om my project for a while. Now when I’m back everything seems to work fine.

What about my export feature I think nothing really changed because yesterday I’d exported my games at 15.24 and 14.00 o’clock. Today after trying to export it for some time I just bought a subscription and it gave me other 8 exports. I think I just misunderstood the “builds for today” expression.

@Bouh answer on your question.

• Your hardware spec - AMD E2-9000e RADEON R2, 4 gb RAM.
  • Check if you HDD/SDD is full - No.
  • Clean your temporary files - Didn’t try.
  • Uninstall/intall GDevelop - Just closed and opened it.
  • Are you using some resource very heavy? - Nope.
  • Are you using video, sound ? Yes, sounds.
  • Go back on a previous version and see if the problem is still here. - Didn’t try.
  • About your export, some user don’t see the download button or are stuck on the loading bar, relaunch GDevelop and to back to your build panel.
    An export should take in average 5min. (Solved kinda)

Overall I think the main problem was with my PC lagging because of some windows updates.

“X times a day.”
Mean X export by 24h.
It’s not reset at midnight, it’s per day (24h).

Buy a subscription change nothing on your issue.
This is unrelated because when you get a subscribtion you change the limit of the export not the process for build the app.

There is no difference in the order/priority with a subscription or without, there is no queue for build the app.
If a user export with a subcription and another one without, both export will be done in same time.

Basically you would have tried an export later and it would have worked too.

About your export have you set the icons in your game ? Because export for android need it. Its in your project manager.

1 Like

I was thinking about the subscription anyway so no problem with that. What about that export, no I didn’t because it’s just a test of the current project version,it works fine.