[32 bits] GDevelop 5 Windows/Linux

Nope, electron, the software to run GDevelops Javascript (and exported games) supports only windows 7 and higher. You would need to massively rewrite a GDevelops IDE to use something else OR massively rewrite electron Electron to make it work on older versions of windows

Take not that NOBODY (no contributor/dev) will do that for you as those systems are not supported anymore and should not be used.

2 Likes

Thanks for your informative answer :slightly_smiling_face:

@Bouh shloud i download all the files from your link to 32 bit version, i only downloaded one, and it works,but i have an issue, i canā€™t export my game to windows,andrioid,web and eveything else it says Error while uploading your game AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist? Please i really need help<3

As far as I know you should only have to download the newest release.

That said:

No support will be provided on these 32bits build, there are no optimisations, nor advantages compared to 64bits builds.

Iā€™ll try to make the new version b98 this week, keep going.

As the 32 bits version is an unofficial build it wouldnā€™t be surprising that the GDevelop services donā€™t --work.

Here new version beta 98

Patch note on Github

If the GDevelop services donā€™t work, can i use 32bit to create a working GDevelop 5, file and later read + publish that file from a 64bit instaltion?

Have you test it ?
The services in GD5 32bits work fine.

Indeed you can you like this if you want.

1 Like

Hi, am learning GDevelop, so i will test when i have the knolgenge and content for it. It was something i wonder when i read arthuro555 worries (just above)ā€¦

Can you please export beta 99 or 100?

can u send the beta 99 or 100 here pls
i recently found out that beta 99 had dynamic lighting that could perfectly fit in my game that im currently working with

Here is the new version beta 100 (windows only for now): b100 windows

1 Like

Pls the b98,Bouh posted, how many mb is it

Beta105 for 32 bits:

Keep in mind that those are unofficial and unsupported builds. No support will be provided.
Please remember to update your computer to a 64 bits processor ASAP.

U can edit my first post when you compile a 32bits build.
Did you used the API key for online build services? If no you should precise the web export online dosenā€™t work.

I donā€™t think so :thinking: I didnā€™t knew I could, I thought only 4ian could and I consider that one of the issues coming with unofficial builds which isnā€™t worth fixing as there is no support.

In view of the large number of uses of the b98 version, I am releasing the latest b110 version.

There is still no support if this 32bits version does not work.
Note that GDevelop only takes into account bug reports for 64bit OS.

Here new version

Please read all patch notes from B98 to B110 to upgrade your game, because breaking change can exist !
Patch note on Github

Buy me a coffee

1 Like

To remember this momentous occasion

3 Likes

Can you please share the file from media fire? Since mega.nz is taking forever to be downloaded?