Android export error

Hello im still beginner, i just want testing apk, i already make my asset more smaller 3mb, properties already fill and have icon android. web and desktop games is work fine but for android have error to export, my export limit still 2, G develop is update.

Here is build log, i dont understand anything.

Error:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• Where:
    Script ‘/worker/app-05380f53-c2f1-4ba2-84a5-7637cda27f0b/platforms/android/cdv-gradle-name.gradle’ line: 2

• What went wrong:
    A problem occurred evaluating script.

The project name ‘Shasha Slapy.’ must not start or end with a ‘.’. Set the ‘rootProject.name’ or adjust the ‘include’ statement (see Settings - Gradle DSL Version 7.5.1 for more details).

• Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
Run with --scan to get full insights.

BUILD FAILED in 14s
Command failed with exit code 1: /opt/gradle-7.5.1/bin/gradle -p /worker/app-05380f53-c2f1-4ba2-84a5-7637cda27f0b/platforms/android wrapper -b /worker/app-05380f53-c2f1-4ba2-84a5-7637cda27f0b/platforms/android/wrapper.gradle

please help me, thank you.

The error tells you what’s wrong, right here:

Your game name/project name cannot contain special characters, currently it contains a period/dot character “.”. You’ll need to rename the project/game name or at least remove the .

2 Likes

wait just dot! aaaa it work! it just the dot, i feel so sily i spend 2 day looking tutorial and reading how to solve export problem. aaaaaaa thank you! i should ask early.

2 Likes