Bug with shooting in a game

When my character fires a bullet it stops the game and the shows me "TypeError: gdjs.Untitled_32sceneCode.GDDustParticleObjects1[i].getBehavior(…).Fire is not a function
"

Any error or console logs

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Open the game
  2. Click left button of the mouse
  3. See error

My version is G develop 5 cloud
i am not able to share the link because i got another bug when i tried to get it done

The error message “TypeError: gdjs.Untitled_32sceneCode.GDDustParticleObjects1[i].getBehavior(…).Fire is not a function” in GDevelop 5 indicates that the Fire function is being called on an object that does not have this behavior or the behavior is not correctly referenced.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Open the game in GDevelop 5 Cloud.
  2. Click the left mouse button.
  3. The error appears, stopping the game.

Potential Causes and Solutions:

1. Incorrect Behavior Attachment: Ensure that the DustParticle objects have the correct behavior attached. Check if the behavior you are trying to use (Fire) is properly added to the objects in the scene.
  2. Typo in Behavior Name: Verify there are no typos in the behavior name when calling the Fire function. It should match exactly with how it is defined.
  3. Missing or Improperly Loaded Behavior: Ensure that the behavior is not missing and is loaded correctly in the project.

Debugging Steps:

• Check the object properties to confirm the behavior is attached.
  • Review the event sheet to ensure there are no mistakes in calling the behavior function.
  • Add console logs before the line causing the error to inspect the object and its behaviors.

Since you cannot share the project link due to another bug, consider verifying these common issues to resolve the error.