Cannot preview the example files

Hi guys, im new here. And im having a problem running the example projects

Here is a link of my screenshot

http://pasteboard.co/BIxxUmJ.png

Hi,
Can we have the error file ? (Indicated by the error message)

Hello, here is the LatestCompilationOutput.txt

filedropper.com/latestcompilationoutput

[spoiler]execvp(g++, -std=gnu++11, -fPIC, -o, /tmp/GDTemporaries/GD0x3822ad0ObjectFile.o, -include, /opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/GDCpp/GDCpp/EventsPrecompiledHeader.h, -c, /tmp/GDTemporaries/GD0x3822ad0EventsSource.cpp, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/linux/usr/include/i686-linux-gnu/, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/linux/usr/lib/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.7/include, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/linux/usr/include, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/linux/usr/include/c++/4.7/, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/linux/usr/include/c++/4.7/i686-linux-gnu, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/linux/usr/include/c++/4.7/backward, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/GDCpp, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/Core, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/SFML/include, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/wxwidgets/include, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/include/wxwidgets/lib/gcc_dll/msw, -I/opt/gdevelop/CppPlatform/Extensions/include, -DGD_IDE_ONLY, -DGD_CORE_API=, -DGD_API=, -DGD_EXTENSION_API=, -DRELEASE, -DNDEBUG, -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS) failed with error 2![/spoiler]

Install the build-essential (maybe with an ā€œsā€ at the end) package.

Thank you victor. Now i can explore Gdevelop :smiley: