make a color coded password for example i want the player to click colors in order for a scene to change
- Set each colour as a separate animation of the same sprite. Name each animation after the colour it represents.
- Add 2 string scene variables, one named “SelectedColourOrder”, the other "TargetColourOrder
- At the beginning of the scene set SelectedColourOrder = “”", and TargetColourOrder = a string of concatenated random colour names. These names have to match those of the coloured sprite animation names.
- Create an event when the mouse button has been released and the mouse is over the colour sprite. Append/add the sprite’s animation name to the Variable SelectedColoutOrder
- Check that variable string SelectedColourOrder matches variable string TargerColourOrder.