Create a multiplayer strategy like "Hearts of Iron 4

TELL ME HOW TO DO IT, STEP BY STEP? I DON’T UNDERSTAND THE BASIC THING, OKAY, I CUT THE MAP OF EUROPE INTO PROVINCES, AND THEN WHAT? HOW TO MAKE PROVINCES conquered? How to set up the movement of armies? I can’t find a fact on writing strategy games like this anywhere, so I’m asking here.

Hey,

That is quite a big challenge to start off with lack of experience , it is a fact that the developer that would try to recreate the game would have much more struggle with designing the architecture of the multiplayer rather than the game core. You wont found every exact copy of the events on the web, you will have to figure it out on your own.

I wont tell you on how to exactly make the game, but I will provide a more reasonable approach for now.

As I took a quick look at the guide video on how the game is played as a reference, you will need to make few different sprites for the each enemy and then move them in a grid.

Probably something like that : Tactical game grid movement - a game example from the GDevelop game making app | GDevelop

When the character reaches the area, change the colour of a sprite, that is how I would do it, and that is how they do it, they just change animations.

That explanation above is just for a simple approach, that answers both of your questions, your desire is much more significant, you will have to consider some kind of synchronization of the events already at the start, as later on it will be much harder even for a simple project, as animations, character movement, that is all much different in multiplayer, you can check up the THNK extension, but if I were you, I would try and make a very simple multiplayer game and what to expect.