Do not forget to vote for GDevelop

Voted! :smiley:

Hey,

I help run a collaboratively written q&a site. A question about game engines for non-coders was asked and GDevelop was offered as an option, but the answer lacks good pros, cons and votes. Would love it if you guys could help out and support GDevelop.

slant.co/topics/1907/~what-a ā€¦ non-coders

We had a similar question about 2d game engines thatā€™s currently #1 on google, weā€™re doing a similar thing for engines for non-coders now. Hope you can help out.

Thanks thekodols for your message!
I hope lots of people will support GDevelop and contribute listing pros&cons! :slight_smile:

Voted and gave a pro, but there are only 4 votes so farā€¦ Please upvote slant.co/topics/1907/viewpoi ā€¦ s~gdevelop

I think there is a lack of tutorials. when you guys say no need for coding just imagine who you guys are attracting. people who donā€™t know any thing about game developing what so ever. They have no sense of game logics what so ever. They need more tutorial to learn about game developing on this software and this software the easiest of all. So more tutorial. If my game will get complete, sooner!!! I will make a long tutorial on this software.

this post as an issue. It says By Umar. Where as I didnā€™t even commented on this post.