[Merged] Move animation frames between animation status

Look at the image below

What I want to do for Animation #1 is have the same animation as Animation #0 but with the images rearranged. There is currently no easy way to do that, because each animation is isolated from each other and I can’t bring frames from Animation #0 into Animation #1.

And even worse, if I wanted to just upload the same animation again I would have to go inside of the project folder and find the images to upload them, because otherwise it would just duplicate all the images into the project folder again.

I suggest that we should be able to transfer frames between animations by dragging them or copying/pasting them.

7 Likes

This is the feature that I and i believe everyone who liked the post really need.

4 Likes

Hey y’all!
A better way to manage and work with asset animation is under review.
Please head to the topic [Feature under Review] How do you replace asset animations? to give your insight!

Thanks!

Hey y’all,
I’m letting you know that an option to “duplicate animation status” (“close” and “open” in your example) is already on the list of requirements for the new panel (then, you will be able to re-arrange your frames in a different order on the duplicated animation status).

If this won’t solve your use case, please share your input on its topic: [Feature under Review] How do you manage asset animations?

cheers!