- What are the different things that could be used to create a way – for you to enter text / edit / delete? Is there any other ways to enter text / edit / delete besides this
Are there any ways to add hotkeys that, when pressed, take you to the “space where you type” ?
So that you can start typing?
And/or is there a way to automatically have it so the mouse cursor is always defaulted in the “space where you type”?
First thing am making. It’s a text editor + typing game. This may not be the simplest thing to make but we’ll see
- Imagine single words that appear on the left side. They dont move
- On right side, you type those words
- After words are typed correctly, next word on right side appears
Maybe this is too complex of a project, but doing just the right side first (just the ability of being able to edit/delete/type words)
- So basically would want a space where you can type
- Want to add a hotkey that allows you to start typing – without you having to click anywhere
- And want the background to be a certain color, like black or white
Looked around the internet and learned a tiny bit. Have no idea how to start making this
Is there anyone here that has experience on something similar? Or have done anything related to entering text / deleting / and using hotkeys to be able to enter text?
What would be first step?
To make things simple:
- no mouse control
- no graphics/audio/etc
- no nothing just the very basic as said above
Could whoever is active on here please link anything that would specifically help to make this, and tell/teach me how to make this
For/on desktop/windows ofc