Framebuffer width or height is 0

So, my game run perfectly before i made some changes, then this started appearing:

If you’re using JavaScript, verify your code. Otherwise, this might be an issue with GDevelop - consider reporting a bug. Full error is: Framebuffer width or height is zero

Error: Framebuffer width or height is zero
at new Fi (file:///C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/pixi-renderers/pixi.js:381:6496)
at new Ni (file:///C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/pixi-renderers/pixi.js:381:8374)
at Function.create (file:///C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/pixi-renderers/pixi.js:381:18772)
at Sa.ot._initCachedDisplayObject (file:///C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/pixi-renderers/pixi.js:677:16995)
at Sa.ot._renderCached (file:///C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/pixi-renderers/pixi.js:677:16279)
at Sa.render (file:///C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/pixi-renderers/pixi.js:529:44219)
at Sa.render (file:///C:/Users/xxx/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/pixi-renderers/pixi.js:529:44219)

Pease can you copy-paste the error from the console (Ctrl + Shift + I)? Because this one is minified (Fi, Ni, Sa…) which makes it hard to understand.

I have a same problem with my game

After a lot of brainstorming I believe I have discovered the solution, it is the animated bars that you place on the project screen that generate this bug, try removing them IN MY CASE IT WORKED. Ok?