Function events is buggy

Log

[code]Please send this file to CompilGames@gmail.com, or include this content when reporting the problem to Game Develop’s developer.
Veuillez envoyer ce fichier à CompilGames@gmail.com, ou l’inclure lorsque vous rapportez ce problème au développeur de Game Develop.

Clang output:
/tmp/GDTemporaries/0x9ec2330events.cpp:41:6: error: variable has incomplete type ‘void’
void GDEventsGeneratedFunctionSet angle of emission of Sparkles_tail0xa5b1650(RuntimeContext , std::map <std::string, std::vector<Object> *> & , std::vector std::string &);
^
/tmp/GDTemporaries/0x9ec2330events.cpp:41:34: error: expected ‘;’ after top level declarator
void GDEventsGeneratedFunctionSet angle of emission of Sparkles_tail0xa5b1650(RuntimeContext , std::map <std::string, std::vector<Object> > & , std::vector std::string &);
^
;
/tmp/GDTemporaries/0x9ec2330events.cpp:44:6: error: variable has incomplete type ‘void’
void GDEventsGeneratedFunctionSet angle of emission of Sparkles_tail0xa5b1650(RuntimeContext * runtimeContext, std::map <std::string, std::vector<Object
> > & objectsListsMap, std::vector std::string & objectsAlreadyDeclared)
^
/tmp/GDTemporaries/0x9ec2330events.cpp:44:34: error: expected ‘;’ after top level declarator
void GDEventsGeneratedFunctionSet angle of emission of Sparkles_tail0xa5b1650(RuntimeContext * runtimeContext, std::map <std::string, std::vector<Object
> *> & objectsListsMap, std::vector std::string & objectsAlreadyDeclared)
^
;[/code]

No space in function name.

That’s not the case. Tried spaceless version too. With same result.

Anyway, it solved itself - working now. Unfortunately without me knowing what happened, it may happen again.

Game Develop add “GDEventsGeneratedFunction” and a random hexa number “0xa5b1650” to the name of your function. :wink:

(I recently use the functions, it was working).

Thank you, Captain Obvious!

And functions are working for me too now. Dunno what happened though, so it may happen again.