[Game] Palisades | Strategy Board Game

Play for Free!
How to Play

Palisades, my free-to-play strategy game has entered its open beta! :partying_face: :tada:

Test your cunning against your opponent’s. Your mind is your weapon.
Expand your army, set up defenses, & lay siege upon the enemy! :smiling_imp:

Playable on Android mobiles, or on Windows/Linux PCs. On browser or on the FyreBlade app.

1 Like

I have a lot of respect for those who create strategies. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Danon, for your endorsement! :smiley:
I think it’s true for many creators, in that even small compliments & accolades can really make our day! They make all the struggles worth while. :blush:

I personally often struggle to enjoy game genres outside of strategy, without getting bored to tears :joy:. But strategy: From the many variations of Chess, to Plague Inc & Bio Inc, to XCom, & to Company of Heroes… They’ve really captured by heart like no other genre can. I exaggerate not when I say that each of the games that I’ve mentioned, feels like they’ve opened my mind to different worlds with new possibilities to explore. :nerd_face:

Sadly the genre is Critically underappreciated. However, it matters not how niche the genre is or may remain, I’ll never give up on playing, developing, & supporting quality strategy games! :triumph:

1 Like

I have intended to & would absolutely love to develop a multiplayer mode for Palisades. I genuinely believe the game would be a blast to play against other people.
However, I’ll only get around to it when I can get enough people to want to play it.
Until then, I’ll be focusing on other projects for the time being. I’m currently working on a short comic.

Btw, if you’re looking for a new strategy game to analyse & get immersed into, let me recommend Paganry by @NT_exe, built by a fellow GDeveloper & a great friend of mine. :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s a classical/medieval strategy game, with unit & resource management, & a few factions & maps to choose from. It might be considered simple, but Paganry demonstrates elegance in simplicity. :kissing_smiling_eyes: :ok_hand:

1 Like