GD Linux crashes when image is renamed

First of all, I really appreciate the work done with GameDevelop. it is the only Game creator that really works in linux.
I wish it was OpenSource so we could contribute with the project. (I read a discussion about it and I recognize that the author does have a point. It is his work, after all).

GD crashes when I try to rename an image in the image bank.

Steps:
import the image
select it
press F2 (nothing happens)
press again → GD crashes.

Confirmed on my Linux VM used to compile games for Linux.

What operating system are you using? I didn’t get any crash on Ubuntu 12.10 when renaming an image.

GameDevelop crashed in my Debian 7.0 machine. In my Ubuntu 13.04 install it did not crash, but pressing F2 to rename a newly imported image does not work either. The rename box apppears for just a moment and then disappears (and, for some reason, the list scrolls up a little). Using the context menu appears to work fine, though.

This disappearing may be related to old bug. Rename box ALWAYS disappear (method of invocation, f2 or context menu doesn’t matter) if you move mouse over to scene/event editor (not sure about even editor).

This disappearing may be related to old bug. Rename box ALWAYS disappear (method of invocation, f2 or context menu doesn’t matter) if you move mouse over to scene/event editor (not sure about even editor). So probably it would work when you move mouse outside of scene editor before pressing f2.