How do I use the latest API?

Hello experts,

I just received an email saying I need to update my games to target the latest API. Please see the screenshot below.

I only have 12 days to fix that issue. So, please let me know how I can solve this issue asap.

Thank you!

Hello.
I have exactly the same problem. I’m sure other people are having this problem. Is an update to API 33 planned?

@stbadhon
You can apply for an extension of the deadline until November. Under each app’s policy status.

1 Like

Yeah, I just applied for that extension! Thanks for the suggestion. Not sure about the update, that’s why I posted my question here. :slightly_smiling_face:

I saw Gdevelop’s post on facebook about Api level 33+ support. So, I exported my game but when I uploaded it to play console it’s showing only 24+ api level! Did you get a chance to look at it? Do I need to change any settings to get api level 33+? Please let me know.

Thanks

That’s right. Your app is ok. Your API Levels will show 24+, that is the minimum API level your game is meant for. Now on your Target SDK you will see 33, and that is in compliance with Google’s minimum target SDK requirement.