How to make sweepstakes under percentage condition?

Good afternoon, can anyone tell me how to impose a percentage for sweepstakes? an example

Let’s suppose that I wanted to draw a number between 1 and 5, (this I already know how to do) How can I do it to have, for example, 60% chance of falling 1 and 2. 30% chance of falling 3 and 10% of chance of falling 4 and 5?

I’m not an expert but I would do something like this:

In fact, your answer was not a random number, you took the 10 and divided it into percentages, but that does not give me a percentage, for example, I will not have a 60% chance of falling to 1, I will have something random without percentage

Thinking again, you’re right. sorry.