I just got diagnosed with Covid

Yeah, you’ve read that correct…

I can’t explain to you how terribly tired I’m right now and how awful it feels, a couple of hours ago, my temp was at 39.5 degrees…

I felt like my face was melting and I’m not even joking, it’s horrible and the pressure on my head was just not fun to feel at all…

I took some medication and so on and I’m stable at 37.5 right now but I can already feel the temp is going back up again…

I started getting sick from last Thursday, it’s been 4 days and my temp is very unstable going from 37.5 to 38.5 back to 38 and up again to 38.5 and sometimes to 39 and so on… It’s just very unstable.

I went to the doctor today and my oxegen level was great, blood pressure great, breathing and lungs clear and everything is fine, the only thing I’m suffering from is the high temperature which results in feeling super tired all the time.

I’m extremely tired, it’s just madness how drained I feel right now…

I stopped using my computer, stopped working on my next game, I even stopped feeding my bunny Cadbury and I let my sister do that for me, my life just got paused, my family will be taking some medication too in case they got it or anything, I’m in my room alone 24 hours and only talk to my family through phone…

Covid really sucks, it’s not a joke…
Please take care of yourself if you’re not already.

And please don’t forget me in your prayers…
I’ll update here when I get better.
I hope it happens soon, I’m reaching to a point where I can’t handle it, but I can’t go out like this, I’ll keep fighting and I’ll win soon…

Hope no one here have any hard feelings with me, I love you all… I do honestly.

7 Likes

We are with you brother, get well soon!

4 Likes

You be fine don’t worry.

I was going through the same and sure many others too.
It felt like I had a plastic bag on my head and wanted to explode, could not concentrate and I was sleeping 4 days in a row. Temperature is going up and down there are times when you feel perfectly normal and then suddenly something drain all your energy and you feel like you got hit on the head with a hammer.

It did last for 2 weeks for me, fortunately my lungs were not effected but I had horrible headaches and brain fog, felt like a zombie…
Actually the zombie part may last till to this day, it was messing with my brain for sure.

Stay strong and don’t worry it may get worse at some point but eventually you will recover :+1:

2 Likes

@ddabrahim

You explained it very well, I do feel like a zombie atm and my head feels like someone is pushing on my head from left to right with a terrible headache like this:

I actually woke up today fine for the first time in 5 days of suffering and finally got stable at 37 for almost 7-8 hours but now suddenly I’m 38 again and going up to 39 and something just don’t feel right today and something is just draining my energy so incredibly fast, I might get to a hospital today if this keeps going…
I was like 90% energy and after less than 2 hours I feel like I have 20% of that energy.
This thing is crazy man, it’s truly the real version of a zombie infection…
But my lungs are fine, oxygen levels are great, blood pressure is all good, I even tested sugar just in case something is happening and everything is great thank god.

Thanks man, I’ll keep fighting this…

I’ll sleep for the rest of the day, thought to work a bit on the game but no, don’t have energy to even watch a movie, play some games or do anything…
Don’t forget me in your prayers these days…

Hello, take strength and rest assured: you will recover from the covid. Were you vaccinated?

1 Like

@dukesilver Thank you really…

@Salvatore Thank you, I’m resting 24 hours…
I didn’t take the vaccine and the reason for it is because I have no idea if my body can handle it or not because I’ve seen a lot of people taking the vaccine and then have massive issues after taking it like getting heart attacks, strokes in their leg and hand, issues with moving their body parts and many more … I’ve known people who took it and died for no reason after it, many died after taking it to be honest…

My body is not that strong and I don’t handle many medicines very well so I never considered touching this thing, I can’t take the risk and never will to be honest, I don’t want to go out like that…

I’m sure you understand…

I am convinced that you will win the covid. You are already reacting well. What country do you live in? To understand what kind of cow you are referring to.

1 Like

Hey @Salvatore I’m from Egypt,
Thank you, I can get through this I can feel it…
I’m going to sleep now and hopefully I’ll wake up feeling a bit better.
I could fry some eggs on my face right now, feels like I’m melting.
It’s a terrible feeling…

1 Like

My best wishes with you, and I hope to read the post about you feeling well soon.

1 Like

@oscuridad666 Thank you, I hope so too… I’m stable right now at temp from 37 to 37.5 for the last 40 hours or so but my energy is being drained faster and faster unfortunately, I can’t stay awake for 2 hours without feeling I was hit by a car.

I don’t even have energy to write on my phone, fingers hurts…
No smell and taste exist and I always have this weird burning paper smell.
It’s the weirdest thing ever, it feels like a demon is inside my body.

Prey for me everyone please…

Take vitamin C, B6, B12, D, and zinc.

Drink lots of water and get lots of sleep.

The silly theory is to pee the virus out.

I tested on myself a few times when I caught the flu, which I understand is not the same as covid was I would eat vitamin c drops like candy and recovered in a few days.

Then when I didn’t take my vitamin C like candy, I stayed sick for 3 weeks.

1 Like

Keep us updated. How are you doing now? What’s the turnaround time on COVID? How are medical services near you? Hope all is well friend.

1 Like

我已经接种了疫苗,2针的那种,没事的,没那么恐怖

1 Like

Thank god…

Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I’m OK now and my temp is back at 37 and everything has been very stable for some days now.

I got cured finally and will live normally starting from next sunday…

What I have been through has been really tough, not just because of Covid but dealing with the side effects of some of the meds were a nightmare to go through.

There was a med that gave me depression so bad I was crying all the time for no reason and I was feeling like I had no purpose in life, It was eating my feelings from inside, another med gave me terrible feeling of dizziness and made me feel unstable all the time and there was more than that…

Dealing with the side effects was a real nightmare, I’m still dealing with it but it’s a better now…

Going through Covid has made me see and feel a side of life I never knew existed…
“What has been seen cannot be unseen”.
It was terrible but it was an experience and I thank god I got out of it safe with no permanent damage…

Covid really sucks… And your experience can be so different than others by a lot, I’ve seen people with no issues and I’ve seen others who were dying.

Only thing that’s missing from me now is that I have no taste or smell but it should be back gradually with time (I hope)…

At the end

Thanks to all of you for being supportive this time and thanks for sending me in dm here and on twitter.

I should get back to normal life in a week or so…
And I should get back working on my game in like 2 weeks. (I need some time to rest, I’ve been sleeping all the time)

Anyway thanks again for being here with me.
See you all around in the community.

Khaled,

7 Likes