Integrate OpenAI GPT-3 API into gdevelop

Hello to all,

With time, I think I handle gdevelop correctly but I would like to integrate the API of OpenAI and I can’t do it.

I am not able to code in javascript and the function integrated in gdevelop to get an API seems weird and doesn’t let me get what I want.

Has anyone ever tried to integrate this API and would be so kind as to explain in detail how he did it?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,

Gillesbert

:wave: Hi and welcome here :slight_smile:
Someone asked about this recently, try the search feature. :mag:

I’m sorry, but I did a search on the subject and the solution to the question is in Javascript. However, as mentioned above, I am not able to integrate Javascript in my project.

If the solution involves using JS and you don’t know JS, the only solution is to learn it, I’m afraid.
Unless you want to elaborate on “the function integrated in gdevelop to get an API seems weird and doesn’t let me get what I want”, but if someone else tried and ended up using JS, it might be for a good reason.

Unless I’m mistaken, the author of the post uses JS because he is able to do so and he found this solution by himself. On the other hand, gdevelop allows to integrate an API without JS. And besides, the gdevelop help page about this is not very detailed for a novice. That’s why I wanted to ask for support on the forum. But I won’t insist…

where do i find that thread?