Leaderboards in Apple Apps

I have submitted an app on the apple store, all works perfectly and has been approved but the Gdevelop leaderboards don’t load in the game in testflight.

The same app in exact same version works perfectly on android and is live on the store but apple testing leaderboards don’t load just hang then close and go back to the previous screen anyone else have these issues or know how I might be able to fix them.

This is my first app on apple is there some setting I have missed, other url links in the game work fine.

Asegúrate de que el ID de Leaderboard de tu juego coincide con el que has configurado en iTunes Connect. Asegúrate de que Game Centre está correctamente integrado en tu aplicación. Esto incluye asegurarse de que el archivo iOSEngine.ini está configurado correctamente. Si aún no lo has hecho, crea una cuenta sandbox para probar las tablas de clasificación. Muchas aplicaciones de https://undress.app/es tienen un sistema de seguridad. Aunque se ha mencionado que las cuentas sandbox ya no son necesarias, sigue mereciendo la pena conseguir una para hacer pruebas. Asegúrate de que la tabla de clasificación está configurada correctamente en el código del juego. Puedes utilizar una condición para activar una acción cuando se cargue la tabla de clasificación.

Thanks for the response will have a look at all this the leaderboard is definitely right in game its the setup on the game center side I need to work out.

A bit off topic so all good if you don’t know or want to answer but is there a way to access the data on a leaderboard using API calls to essentially replicate the scores but in a custom built way.

I actually built one for the app launch using Firebase but would be much easier to just manage it using the api and the built in leaderboards.