Looking for partner in game project (cooperation)

Hi all, I am thinking about creating full platform game for PC and maybe later edit it also for Android usage.

I want to make this game with help of another developer, so in cooperation with someone.
I am quite skillful in GDevelop.

I don’t have exact idea how game should look because I want that to be decision of both, not just me, and so it should be with any other aspect of the game in future. I want everything to be made with cooperation of both developers, so from scratch to finish.

I am quite adaptable to other people wishes and opinions.
We would also later promote our game (Social Media, YouTube, WebPage, Forums).

So if anyone is interested in making full platform game from scratch with me, please contact me on my discord channel, that I have made for this purpose:

Everyone else is also more than welcome to join this channel, if you are a bit interested how the developing process will go from start to finish of the game, will also do some videos of progress and screenshots and so.
i edited this discord link to “never expire”, sorry for problems

So this channel would also be main source of communication between us.

3 Likes

Everyone else is also more than welcome to join this channel, if you are a bit interested how the developing process will go from start to finish of the game, will also do some videos of progress and screenshots and so.

i edited this discord link to “never expire”, sorry for problems

So I am very happy to tell you that I found my partner for our platform game project. My partner is Ginman. But you are still all welcome to join our Discord channel and maybe witness a progress of this game from start to full release.

I will post videos and pictures of progress on Discord channel regulary.

1 Like