Multiplayer Game Gdevlop online

i Wonder about multiplayer game in gdevlop , any solution for make the game, maybe only 2 until 5 player not so much by online …

1 Like

You can create a solo multiplayer

But presently you cannot create an online multiplayer game in gdevelop 5.

1 Like

but , what you ever try making multilplayer game , with any ways…??

1 Like

Gdevelop 4 allows multiplayer games.

2 Likes

yeah i know that , so sad :frowning:

1 Like

could you give me solution ?

1 Like

Gdevelop 4 has been discontinued

1 Like

thank you for information, but do you know what different things between GD4 and GD5 , important things…?

1 Like

I have never created a game on gdevelop 4 but gdevelop 4 has more features than gdevelop 5

1 Like

ok many thanks bro … good

1 Like

you are welcome…

1 Like

I think this might be helpful if you know coding Link

2 Likes

:hushed: ok i will look that …

1 Like

thank for sugestion , helpfully

1 Like

The problem is that you would need to code the server. I know at least 3 persons who made successful GDevelop multiplayer prototypes. But if you are interested you could try to use the firebase extension when I’m done developing it. It will add many things including a real-time database that you could use as Backend.

4 Likes

well, until when you devlop the firebase ?

1 Like

You can see my progress here: Firebase Extension by arthuro555 · Pull Request #1694 · 4ian/GDevelop · GitHub

1 Like

thank you so much… i like support in gdevlop forum :slight_smile: , thank you so much

2 Likes

I made a tutorial here showing one way of doing multiplayer: Introduction to multiplayer techniques | GDevelop 5 Tutorial - YouTube

As previously mentioned though, you need a bit of server experience to get it working.

3 Likes