Hi every one
I just downloaded GDevelop a few days ago. I haven’t had time to play with it yet, but I have been using spare time to search and read the internet…
Anyways. I have an idea for a helpful tool for business. It is not a game, but I don’t see why it should not be made in Gdevelop.
I want the software to be free, and the target is actually to help students who don’t have access to this simple tool unless the software sucks or cost the better part of a spaceship.
I would like to make the game in HTML 5, so I could integrate it on a website, giving easy access. I hope some of you pro-users could tell me if there is something you right away would say “it can’t be done!”.
- On the left, there is a list/menu with about 20 icons. The rest 3/4 of the screen is blank.
- The user can drag a copy of the icon unto the blank area, and arrange them how they like.
- Preferelly they can change their size after placing them,
- Preferelly the user can sellect several objects to rearrange them instead of moving one at a time.
- Lastly, the user can save a “screenshot” of what they have made, as jpeg or something like that, to put in a report, show in class or print out in the company and hang on the wall etc.