Not possible to export my game for windows

Hello,
I can not export short my game in pre-rendered 3D graphics. An error message appears: “something wrong appened,” should finish soon ". The frame of the game is 1750x800. I tried to export it several times but there is still an error message. My image files and sounds are in the same folder as the “j.son” file.
However, export had worked well for my previous game:

I registered on this forum to find a solution.
Cheers,
Mikael

Hello Mikael!
I am sorry but it is difficult to help you without more information. What kind of error message do you get? Do you have a compilation log? Are all of your scenes and events tested throughly and certified as not crashing the game? Did you use JavaScript? What is the size of your biggest sprites?

Hello,

The size of my biggest spirite is 1750x800 px, like the frame of my game.There 20 Scenes. The project have my name. It works in the preview. I tested my game with the debugger and there is no crash.I haven’t compilation log. I did’nt use Javascript or compilation log. I export with Electron build.The message is “Someting wrong appened-see log”.I don’t know how program, i used events in the scene events.
Cheers,
Mikaël

I made a screenshot of the error:

Apparently it seems like you do have logs, did you overpass the “SEE LOG” button? Please upload the log that you get by clicking it.

Here is

Hello,

I saw on the forum that other people have the same problem.
I will try to load an icon for my game, or i will export manually and package it with Yarn tomorrow.

Thanks Arthur to have reply to me,

Mikael

You will have to export manually with electron. This is a known recurrent problem with the build server that only @4ian can fix.

Maybe the new workers for next release ? :pray: