problem with plataform

hi, i’m having a problem with the plataforms, when the character jumps the plataform the detection is not good, because is look like the character is on the air. how can i solve this??

I don’t understand. :frowning:

i let you an image of what i was trying to explain, sorry for my poor english.

Can you send us your project ? (in a ZIP with all the images)

I think what hmsdel91 is trying to say is that, the character seems to be not colliding with the platform but it still detecting collision with the platform and the character hangs in the air:
screenshot.png

@hmsdel91
To solve the problem you can try the following:

1. Edit the collision mask around the character
  2. Edit the image of the character to be just as big or small as the character, no invisible border around the character
  3. Check pixel perfect collision between the character and the platform

The Platform autom… behavior uses the collision masks internally, so you can’t check pixel perfect collision easily, I think :frowning:
The best option is to modify the player collision mask :slight_smile:

thanks i solved this ploblem. :smiley:

I have the same problem, but I don’t know how to modify the player collision mask D:

Double click on the sprite object in the Objects’ editor window (at the right), it will open the sprite editor. In the sprite editor, click the button to edit the collision masks, located at the top center toolbar:

Do you see the active icon in the collision mask editor? If it’s active (as now), the collision mask you set will be copied in every frame of the animation :wink:

Finally I can solved the problem, thanks a lot!