[Solved] Bug in filename don't work well the collision

i have modify your project ! i think it’s better like that, but i have never try object timers… but this solution seem good i think comparative with your first code ! tell me if it’s what you want :wink: MEGA

This is the new code !!!

1 Like

I think I found your bug!
The bug is due to the “@” in the filename :sweat:
Can you confirm the fix works in your full project?
I’ll report it on github.
Thanks for your patience :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I have to do tests, but maybe your code is better optimized

Yes! is that, I just checked, both on the simplified project sent, and on the complete one, renaming the files the bug disappears …
(Now I think I can also include the deleted animations which I had replaced with these, as “@” is also present in their file name)
Anyway, the bug is solved, thank you very much, without you I would have given up!

3 Likes

with pleasure to help you :wink: Ask all what you want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good conversation:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like