🔒[SOLVED]How do I create a number of emitters and have each of them follow one Bullet?

How do I create bullets with flame particles?

Because I have the flame particles and I have a working gun with bullet. The particl emitter follows the bullet but as soon as more than one bullet exists at a time the particle emitter all follow one bullet. How do I change this?

It might be useful if you could share the code or a screenshot of the conditions/actions used to create the effects.

I imagine you could fix it with a “For Each” condition or possibly with a matching object variable for the bullets and the particles, but it’s hard to say what the best solution would be without understanding how you’ve implemented the action.

Sorry if the code looks messy

Nevermind. I removed the repeat for each instance and “change location” of the flame particle to the position of the bullet.

I just added a permanent force to the flame particle in the same direction and speed as the bullet. Stupid mistake.Picture2

1 Like

here is a picture of the end result😂 basically the player is a moving ball with a turret in the center that rotates left or right depending on the direction the player moves. The player can currently shoot, move, jump and I’m still struggling to get him to go up ramps using the physics2

Sorry, I know that this is a different question than the post was intended for but, how would I simulate and explosion when the bullet hits a physics item, like the stacked cubes in the picture?

How would I go about making them move away from the area of explosion to simulate an explosion?

good you were able to figure it out on your own :slight_smile:

As for myself, I haven’t played with the physics part of gdevelop so not sure I’d be much help there