[SOLVED] Problem on Mobile Phone

Hi guys, I installed my game on my mobile phone, my Virtual Controller works fine.

But the Game Over pop up won’t work fine, when I click the restart button yeah it works fine but when I click Menu button it just restart the game on the current level where it should change the scene to main menu screen.

Here’s my conditions, I hope someone can help me to fix this one…

1 Like

well i think you have a restart button on the exact same spot or close the spot of your menu button.
Hiding a button does not mean that the button is inactive, it just hides the button but all actions on the button still work perfectly. I would prefer you place your “popupgameover” on a layer then you can use a condition like once that layer is visible and the cursor or touch is on the “your desired button” it changes to the scene you want.

1 Like

Yeah, I did try to place my Menu button to the top right corner of my screen and it works fine now but then when I’m on my mobile and touch restart button it restart the game, and when I touch menu button idk why the game just restarted again, but as you said now I think it doesn’t really remove the functionalities of that object so that I can still touch or click that object the time I click or touch other objects, I will try to add another condition if that layer is visible or not, anyways does GD has an events for that condition or I just need to create a variable for hidden or visible layer?

well gdevelop has a condition to check for the visibility of a layer and also an action to hide or show a layer

1 Like

Thank you Gem Tutorials for helping me! I fixed it now with some adjustments on my buttons and check if the layer is visible before the conditions. :grin:

1 Like