[Solved] The button is acting strangely on the mobile. T.T

The button is weird.

All three buttons worked well on the computer, but only one worked on the mobile. I’ve done several experiments to see what the problem is. Only the “event” at the top of the three buttons “event” works on mobile. I changed the order of the “event” and found that only the newly-top “event” works, not the original “event”
I’ve made the same “event” with only “object” different, but still only the “event” at the top works.
I don’t understand why.

Three buttons are attached.
I have no idea what the problem is. Please help me. T.T T.T T.T

1 Like

I don’t know exact reason but can you do these event in a blank project? I always do that to know if there is a conflict in my events. If event works in blank project as you wanted then unfortunately there is code conflict in your events. May be something else but as I understand you just want to scene changes by clicking/touching these buttons. I remembered now. When you use global objects always check to see the new scenes events “not having at the beginning of the scene” code that utilizes global variables. Because it overrides the code you just used at the other scenes :slight_smile:

The only reason I can think that the first event is always being triggered is if all 3 conditions are being simultaneously made true. So, by default the first one in order would execute.

Is it possible that the collision masks are overlapping or close enough that your finger touches them all at once. Just guessing.

Try changing their actions to something that doesn’t change the scene. This will give the other events a chance to be tested. So, you can see if all 3 are being triggered. Anything like a debug text, rotate the matching button, whatever.

Also, be sure the new scenes aren’t being triggered by a mouse/touch released condition.

1 Like

Thank you for trying to help. I tried every way I could, but I couldn’t figure out the cause. But fortunately, I solved the problem.
I knew the problem was that “de/active moving” was “no”, but I needed to “de/active moving” to “no” for character control. But I thought of another way to control the character. So the problem was solved by eliminating “de/activate moving” and “condition” called “a touch has ended.” :grin::grin:

1 Like

Thank you for trying to help. I tried every way I could, but I couldn’t figure out the cause. But fortunately, I solved the problem.
I knew the problem was that “de/active moving” was “no”, but I needed to “de/active moving” to “no” for character control. But I thought of another way to control the character. So the problem was solved by eliminating “de/activate moving” and “condition” called “a touch has ended.” :laughing::laughing:

1 Like