(Solved) Weird changing after exporting

Hi all. I´m used to use this same file regularly, only change some names, and all works good. This time after I change 2 names the image I get in Preview (left one), is ok, but after publish it, the image are stretching down and the names are touching the blue bars. Any idea what’s going on?

I’m posting the events as well because it’s a scrollable screen.

I appreciate if someone could help me. Thanks.

Just a guess, but can it be related to the size of the window?

Nop! All other scenes work properly.

The only thing I can think of is if you are publishing to the web, many browsers render text differently from one another. So if you’re using the default font (or any font without defined whitespace), the preview in engine may be totally different from the web browser.

If you are using the default font in the text object, get a dedicated TTF font with defined whitespace, and replace the default font in your text object.

It’s not for web. It’s for mobile (Android) and I’m using the default font, yes, but it always worked fine. This is the 1st time I’m having this problem. You can see not only the text are stretching but the entire scene based on blue bars position.

There’s no stretching of the blue bars that I can see, it appears that when they’re aligned they’re the same size. Their positioning is different, yes, but that could very likely be due to the font rendering differently.

I’d still recommend applying a dedicated font and see if it renders correctly.

I’ll try it, although I have 2 mores scenes like this and they’re working good.

Yessss!!! It worked. I used arial font and it’s perfect. I don’t know why I have this problem only now, cause I’ve never specified a font before and never got this issue. Anyway, thanks for your help. I applied the font only to this scene, Now I’m gonna do the same for the whole project to avoid problems. Thanks again!

1 Like