Text objects not exporting for Android

I have a scene that is all informational.
There are about 10 tabs on the left side of the screen with different topics and when you select them it simply hides/shows layers.
All that is on these layers is text objects and some pictures.

The weird part is that for some reason 8/10 of these tabs don’t work when I export for android. The topic title changes properly and the black container box that I’m using works properly as well. Just the text and images don’t show up. This scene works flawlessly inside of Gdev and even works when I did a windows build.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Don’t know if this can help but run in debugger and check if all text are created if this is the case make sure to check its zOrder.

I checked the zorders and the black container is at like 50% opacity so you would think you would be able to see it behind it if that was the issue. I’m not sure how debugging mode would help unless its possible to run it on Android. The scene works fine in Gdev

I did some research maybe this

If you can show some caps of the events would be great

That doesn’t seem like it would be the issue either. But I could be wrong. If this was the problem you would think that all the text would be acting weird but its just these specifics. Some work and some don’t. I was thinking it was some kind of export issue because they just seem to not be there whatsoever