Tutorial help

Hi all me again moved to this forum because I think is more proper, so Im stuck again looking for this (Sprite > Direction > Turn an object toward another) this is when I’m trying to make the tanks face the turret on this tutorial wiki.compilgames.net/doku.ph … rtutorial2 thanks in advance love the tool, im a newbien in development thou but hopefully I can get ahead this tool is helping me actually do something thanks. :smiley: :smiley:

I have already answered your question :angry: It’s under All Objects > Angle.

:slight_smile: It is a similar question but is not the same :slight_smile: sorry for been such a newbie I do apreciate the help thou :wink: Well I did find angle on all objects but I wont let me select object to object but I will look into the documentation as well to see what is going on :slight_smile:

So let’s say I’m been stupid and for some reason I can’t get the tank to face the turret what could I be doing wrong? on tutorial it says choose object and target object but I don’t get those options any help?

Got it working in case any other noob like me happens to get stuck on this the way to do it is by using the angle towards position and select the position for the turret X and Y and create a point for the Tant so it knows what to turn cool stuff.