UIWebView is preventing IOS apps from uploading to the App Store

My game is complete and ready to grace the IOS world. Sadly, when I uploaded it to the app store connect through xcode, I was sent this email:
" TMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability."

The problem here is that almost allllll the files use the UIWebView engine. How would I go about fixing this? I’m lost D:

Update Cordova. Cordova CLI 9 + Cordova-ios version 6 and above should support the new apple policy.

1 Like

I have updated Cordova, and now when I run my game in Xcode, it just shows a black screen.
The console window’s latest message is " Connection to daemon was invalidated"

I appreciate the help!

I am sorry I can’t help much with that, sounds like a cordova issue. Better ask directly to the cordova community.

I found a solution that worked for me:

run this command : xcrun simctl spawn booted log config --mode “level:off” --subsystem com.apple.CoreTelephony

then add this to the config.xml file in xcode:

<preference name="scheme" value="app" />
<preference name="hostname" value="localhost" />
1 Like

When I went to upload my project again, I was faced with the same issue and message from apple. I am using the latest version of Cordova but I still get the message " TMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - New apps that use UIWebView are no longer accepted. Instead, use WKWebView for improved security and reliability."

Maybe this is good solution:

1 Like