User Creation/Authentication - Firebase + RegEx Extension

I am working on a user creation/authentication scene for my game. Attached is a screenshot from the current setup I have in place which partially works.

As of right now, I am able to successfully create the account and it does show in my Firebase console. I also am able to receive the verification email to my inbox and click on the verification link.

Here is a list of the functionality that is not working:

1. Email and Password RegEx is not working using the RegEx Extension. I am not sure if there is an error in the conditions I am using. (I did try the input validation extension and that wasn’t functional either).

Has anyone gotten the RegEx or Input Validation extension to properly screen email/password for the flags you input?

1. After a user has verified the email address by clicking the link in the email they receive, Gdevelop does not seem to recognize the verification when I use the condition “The email of the user is verified”

Has anyone else had an issue with this?

1. I am trying to give players a field to input a Username which can then be used as the “display name” for Firebase. Even when I input a username, the email verification from Firebase does not correctly capture it in the message. My verification message starts with:

Hello %DISPLAY_NAME%,

Follow this link to verify your email address.

Has anyone been able to get this to work?

Thank you for your support!