Wanted: videos of your games made with GDevelop!

Here is my latest offering from wigleysoft which is the fun Reaction Trainer App which includes multiple fun ‘Brain Trainer’ Style games in one app download.

The Version 1 as here, includes a left and right reaction time game, a light chasing game, a bit like a digital ‘Whack a mole’ style of game which gets faster as you progress. Handy feature is that if you lose you can start as high as level 12 which is pretty fast.

The third game is a word and number association to help your brain process a number and find its text description against the clock which is quite fun when you are trying to beat your own high score.

If interested in a tutorial to make your own for free then please leave a comment below. It has been made using GDevelop Game Engine so if there are any aspects of the App in particular of interest then again leave a comment below.

Again Please share, like and if not already then please subscribe to my channel.

Please check it out in the PLAY Store. (Currently being reviewed for release)

1 Like

Here’s a video of the first game I made using Gdevelop. It’s called drone shooter.
Video:

3 Likes

Looks really fun and polished.

Thank you! I’d have to say this is the best complete game I’ve ever made. GDevelop helped me make games, not code :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s my new game for Android:

Link:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I just released this Dot Mazer on the Game Develop Games.
Any errors? Check it out…

1 Like

Not too late to post a gameplay video from XenoFeud! :grinning:

1 Like

What happened to your game? It is no longer available on google play.

1 Like

Here’s my game video:

Game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rabbitrambles2d.adventures

1 Like

I’ll be releasing Cy on Steam soon, after a little kickstarter.

1 Like

I just published a game with GDevelop on Google Playstore!

Number Bugs Defense
-It’s a math game with a little bit of tower defense mechanics. I made this originally for my kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmHf4qOfRjg

Playstore: Number Bugs Defense - Google Playstore

Thanks GDevelop!

1 Like

A 3D PacMan clone I’m making these days:

Video:

Game:

3 Likes

I would, but I’m still currently working on it’s basic features, so there’s no maps. Etc. But the game is going to be kind of like doom but there’s still some features my game needs from the 3d stuff so I’m just waiting for that, but when/if it gets good I’ll definitely try

Hey,
here is my new game (nothing serious, as I’m really beginner with gd):

Falling Fruits

Bye!

2 Likes

Yes I built this side scrolling game with sprites and logic pasta.

I made a trailer for the game I’m working on, Augmented Brutality. It will hopefully be available to wishlist on Steam sometime in the next couple months. AUGMENTED BRUTALITY Trailer - YouTube

1 Like

Hello all,

Here is a video of my pixel art action game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is my little game :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Making a interactive storybook in GD…I am blown away how great this engine is…keep looking for flaws but can’t finding any…amazing

1 Like