Wanted: videos of your games made with GDevelop!

Adding my game to the pile!!

Mana Knight Gameplay Trailer

6 Likes

Amazing Work and great job

Hey just wants to share some of my progress here. If anyone has any tips for the game or the videos I am more than open to hear it :))

1 Like

This is my contribution!
Mabel vs. The Forces of Hell Trailer

1 Like

I am adding here the 100% playthrough/gameplay video of my game.
Use the timestamps for better orientation while skipping through. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made a video of my top 11(12) games from the jam,

demo of my game, development in one.DemoVideoSyntagma

1 Like

here ya go!

Adventure Frog gameplay | Official Alpha Footage (youtube.com)

Footage of a flying Pelican game I’m working on

Hi, Its my first time commenting here.
I wanted to show you a game I’m developing called Coco Land, it’s a platform game with a Gothic/Emo style, with bizarre characters, inspired by several games, mostly Sonic and Wario Land.

This is just a Preview if you want to try it, go ahead!.

• FunMan24
2 Likes

Hello! Check out this incredible and innovative game, highly addictive. :laughing:

VIDEO:

PlayStore Free:
:point_right: https://bit.ly/3SoM8k7

4 Likes

I publish my videos on Internet Archive.

See Two Digital Machines: Two Digital Machines - Trailer : romw314 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

It was my submission to GDevelop BIG Game jam #5.

I publish my music on Online Sequencer (Profile for romw314 - Online Sequencer) if you want to add my music into the parts of the showreel with my games.

here is the demo for my first game. Wanted to share it here too :smiley:

Impressive, reminds me of a 2D version of something like Crash Bandicoot.

I always found it curious that such an iconic franchise never paid attention to mobile phones. I always dreamed of a Crash Bandicoot game for mobile, something that never materialized. With this desire and the urge to study Gdevelop to create my own mobile game, I sought inspiration not only from Crash but also from classics like Donkey Kong and other 90s icons that never had the chance to shine on mobile devices.

Today, with immense pride, I can say that my project is available on the Play Store and works perfectly on any Android device. This is a great achievement for me and a dream come true.

2 Likes

Hello :3
Ive made this cool game called teo’s nextbots.

theres a lil video of my game ^^

1 Like

Donkey Kong originally came out in the early 80s actually, way back when Mario was originally called “Jump Man”

Rose Eden Trailer - YouTube
Hey guys. This is the game that I’ve been working on these years. Although the video I uploaded last year wasn’t really successful on Youtube (It did no advertising…), I’m planning to get a demo on Steam this year. Thank you to everyone in the forum who has helped me!

5 Likes

That looks insane. Wow.

1 Like