Wanted: videos of your games made with GDevelop!

I just published a game with GDevelop on Google Playstore!

Number Bugs Defense
-It’s a math game with a little bit of tower defense mechanics. I made this originally for my kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmHf4qOfRjg

Playstore: Number Bugs Defense - Google Playstore

Thanks GDevelop!

1 Like

A 3D PacMan clone I’m making these days:

Video:

Game:

3 Likes

I would, but I’m still currently working on it’s basic features, so there’s no maps. Etc. But the game is going to be kind of like doom but there’s still some features my game needs from the 3d stuff so I’m just waiting for that, but when/if it gets good I’ll definitely try

Hey,
here is my new game (nothing serious, as I’m really beginner with gd):

Falling Fruits

Bye!

2 Likes

Yes I built this side scrolling game with sprites and logic pasta.

I made a trailer for the game I’m working on, Augmented Brutality. It will hopefully be available to wishlist on Steam sometime in the next couple months. AUGMENTED BRUTALITY Trailer - YouTube

1 Like

Hello all,

Here is a video of my pixel art action game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is my little game :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Making a interactive storybook in GD…I am blown away how great this engine is…keep looking for flaws but can’t finding any…amazing

1 Like

A little promotion video i made on tiktok for my game

1 Like

ooh, i got one

made a trailer for my game
try it here

2 Likes

This is very well done! I love the technical details: different kind of levels and enemies, many enemy behaviors, parallax, etc. And I also love the 80s retro platformer vibe.

1 Like

Here is a game I made for quite some time, but the main character (Cheems) passed away before it was finished, so sad

Did you use chat gpt? lol

The game is called Space Evaders. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.space.evaders

Don’t Be a Baby! The Game

3 Likes

NINJA PANG

Hello:

This is my latest project in development. It’s called “ninja Pang” and it’s a version of the classic game Super Pang.

It is all made with totally free and copyright-free graphics and sounds.

Here is a short video. Tell me your opinion.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Here’s my one, It is currently called “Project: Some Friend” and it is in very early development. Here’s gameplay of the final level, but things may change. :slight_smile:
Here’s the gameplay

1 Like

And a prototype : Jupiter Dive proto 2 by vfabien21
Capture d’écran 2023-10-19 173559

1 Like