When TileMap extension will be ported over to HTML 5?

Can you give approximate date?

Honestly I don’t know. I can’t give a date, I’m working on GDevApp since a few days.

Ah, okay. Honestly you’re so awesome guy, and on top of that a great programmer that if I ever make it big with game that uses GDevelop, expect hefty donation.

I understand that tilemap would be really great. For now, I’m a bit busy these weeks. Victor is making the whole software unicode compatible and I’ll maybe be adding multitouch support, I’ll take a look at it after :slight_smile:

Cool! I think TM support can wait then. I’d pick up Unicode compatibility and multitouch over it anyway.

I understand you’d use XDK api to enable multitouch, right? If so, could you expose to user other things like accelerometer/gyroscope, GPS and other phone features.

No, there is a HTML5 api to manage touch events (the one being used for the current single touch support). :slight_smile: So no need to restrict myself to use XDK.
It’s the same for others features: as long as there is a HTML5 feature to implement it, I’ll use it because it is supported everywhere :slight_smile:

Understandable. Here you go for accelerometer/gyro: html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/ … ientation/