WIP My first game

I agree with Lugdanum about the music. The song is called ‘What shall we do with the drunken sailor’ and I’m sure there are better choices out there, haha. That song has a very distinctive tune, perhaps something more ‘backgroundy’ would be better.

The loading screen looks great and yes, the Start text looks a little out of place as Lugdanum suggested. I admit that nice looking graphics are important to me, so from my point of view, perhaps the game screen could have some kind of simple background instead of plain black. I didn’t want this before but once I saw the nice looking loading screen, my expectations went up, haha.

I don’t know if you’ve done level 4 as my keyboard panic always sets in for level 3 and I haven’t completed it yet, haha

1 Like

Thank you for feedback @Lugdanum @Bubble I understand what you are saying about the music.

The light loading screen/start game came about after I started making the last level where you are at the top of the ship.
There was actually a meaning behind the game starting with a dark background. You start at the deepest part of the ship. each level raises the alpha of the background with 0.1 so it slowly gets lighter and lighter to the top.
But it is defiantly valuable observations you make.