Black screen on iPhone 5s

Using network preview, the preview seems to load but it just goes to a black screen, I tried with Safari and Firefox on iOS 12.5.7, I tried different game templates.

I’m wondering if this iOS version is not supported anymore or maybe this is a bug.

Dealing with a black screen on your iPhone is definitely one of those panic-inducing moments, but don’t worry—there are a few things you can try before you start thinking about taking it to the Apple Store. Sometimes, it’s just a minor glitch that makes the screen go black. So, the first thing you might want to try is a force restart. It’s like a reboot that clears out any minor bugs that might be causing the issue. If you’re using an iPhone with Face ID, just press and quickly release the volume up button, then do the same with the volume down button, and finally, hold down the side button until you see the Apple logo pop up. For older models, it’s a bit different, but similar—just hold down the power button and the home button together.
If your screen is still acting up, it might be a software crash, which is more common than you’d think. Sometimes, an app or even iOS itself might freeze, making the screen go dark. In this case, plugging your iPhone into a charger and letting it sit for a bit could help, especially if the battery might have drained unexpectedly. After it’s charged for a while, try the force restart again.
Now, if your phone is buzzing or making sounds even though the screen is black, it’s possible that the display has disconnected internally or something else is going on with the hardware. This can happen if the phone’s taken a hard fall or has been through some rough handling. It’s a bit trickier to deal with at home, so if this is what’s happening, you might want to head to a repair shop or contact Apple support.

If you have problem persist after trying these solution, you can follow for more details assistance below.
https://thegeekpage.com/iphone-screen-goes-black-how-to-fix/