Bunny and carrots game

A lot of work needs to be done when project is finish.

Bunny2
i’m not sure do i one game or multiple. Let’s see. Now i’m working with pinball.
Take care!

5 Likes

The bunny is cute :3

1 Like

Credit
bunny5
Very cute and inspiring!!!

2 Likes

bunny6

1 Like

I use GDevelop 4. Physics works fine i think in pinball. Testing, testing…Don’t give up.
My first GDevelop game is here.

1 Like

Pinball is very special. I think it’s own game?. Slotmachine do lot of work, or it’s best one game and bonus all? And i do more…This is my question? What you think? enough is enough?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y1jTsKJfPTt9LzkPheo52AUPFvJEgRsM/view
Test video BunnyPinball. Lots of bug fixes and variables. Physics is not always easy. Lots of possibility. Anybody know good free videoediting software?. I test openshot, but i dont like. Good gaming and gamemaking for everybody. It’s like
crossword puzzle.

1 Like

And fun. If you have something to say and idea.
noblehill.games@gmail.com

1 Like

I can send early version. about 80mb

It’s very playable. New settings resolution fix is working. Some rare bugs needs to work. Huh. I’m happy with this work to do game that work. Some judge is not bad. I try learn more and better. Game is not finished. With own, i don’t see everything.

1 Like

Blood or not?..

Here is a list of options good luck hope you find one

I don’t think blood goes well with what you show here, just eaten whole is enough imo, chomp chomp no need to go into gore land

1 Like

Thanks. I will check.

Thanks to advise. Bunny is too cute to blood.

1 Like

New screenshot.

1 Like

3 game project same time now. but “real work” do challenge my time. Bunny is 4 four level, but i learn more and take testin projeckts. This game picture i do have lots of testin with ai and raycast and graphics and…more and more examples…try and try again… Gdevelop is very good program to do that. Merry Christmas.