Can't preview the scene

Problem is I can’t preview the one scene of my game. Suddenly it stop working, I did not add any events or deleted any so it (events) could not be the problem. And when I compile the game I can run all the other scenes, but the one scene crashes the game.
It start happening after GDevelop crashed I think, it just shut down while I was editing the game.
I can see the gameplay when I press preview button and press pause button and again play button etc. but nothing happens. It is freezed but it shows starting position of the scene.

Hi,

Can you send us the project with all its resources so we can test it (here or by MP) ?
Can you also follow this → [url]GDevelop crashed or you found a bug?] ← and report the results here.

I had this problem in a html game, if I recall right, try cloning the scene and running the copied version

I don’t really want to send my project, I really hope that you can figure it out of that debugger thing.

This is what I got:
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x05f9158b in SetCameraX(RuntimeScene&, float, gd::String const&, unsigned int)
() from C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\GDCpp.dll
(gdb) bt
#0 0x05f9158b in SetCameraX(RuntimeScene&, float, gd::String const&, unsigned i
nt) () from C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\GDCpp.dll
#1 0x41800000 in ?? ()
#2 0x002895c0 in ?? ()
#3 0x05fd45ed in RuntimeScene::RenderAndStep() ()
from C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\GDCpp.dll
#4 0x060a9cfa in pthread_spin_unlock ()
from C:\Program Files (x86)\GDevelop\GDCpp.dll
#5 0x1c4531e8 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0x404e0004

Yep I tried that when I encounter this issue but not works.

Are you setting the X position of a camera that doesn’t exist or from a layer that doesn’t exist ?

I think that was the problem, even though camera and layer did exist what caused the problem, so I have to check again what was wrong with them :slight_smile:

Thank you!

GDevelop should not crash even in this case, so this is still a bug. I’ll fix it.