[solved] Can't scroll function parameters on mobile version

Can someone please test the mobile version so I can find out if it’s just me.

I noticed that on the previous version and the latest one I wasn’t able to scroll the function parameters list on the mobile version using my phone and Chrome. Nothing happens when I swipe up or down. I’ve tried 1 and 2 fingers. Nothing happens. I didn’t know if it was just me plus, I don’t use that function much on my phone.

I am having the same issue with custom object properties and functions on the iOS app. I didn’t see this post at first, so I created a separate one:
Can’t scroll custom object properties

Seems like it may be the same issue, and has been around for awhile

Created GitHub issue : https://github.com/4ian/GDevelop/issues/6860

1 Like

I was able to find a workaround to this issue on iOS which is not horribly painful. So far it seems to work in Brave browser and Safari, but not Chrome:

• Load the web app
  • In browser settings, request the desktop app
  • In browser settings, select Page Zoom
  • Zoom out to 50%
  • Load extensions functions or object editor

The layout should now look similar to desktop and allow scrolling of parameters and properties.

Thanks for reporting this issue.
Unfortunately, we did not notice it until the GitHub issue was opened.
As discussed on GitHub with @giannpls, this should be fixed in v5.4.209+.

1 Like

Thank you. Do you know if the other finctions UI issue is also being addressed? When using the mobile web view, if you click an already selected (highlighted) function, nothing happens. You need to click away to something else and then click it.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out, the fix will also be available in v5.4.209+!

1 Like

@Keith_1357 @giannpls the new version is out.
When you have the time to download and test it, could you confirm the bug is gone?

I tried both UI issues on my phone (opening a selected function and scrolling parameters) both worked without any issues. I never had a problem with the PC version, only the web version. Thank you.

1 Like

This also appears to be fixed for me in iOS mobile and web app

1 Like