Crash with new multiplayer feature

Describe the bug
Error message on one the previews

Share the complete GDevelop project showing the bug
Here is my code (object is using MultiplayerObject behaviour)

I start the game in lobby with 2 previews.
It occurs when I mouse over a player on the other preview.

Error message:
A crash or error happened in the game.
If you’re using JavaScript, verify your code. Otherwise, this might be an issue with GDevelop - consider reporting a bug. Full error is: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘updateFromNetworkSyncData’)

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘updateFromNetworkSyncData’)
at s.updateFromObjectNetworkSyncData (file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/runtimeobject.js:1:5426)
at s.updateFromObjectNetworkSyncData (file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/spriteruntimeobject.js:1:1294)
at file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/Extensions/Multiplayer/messageManager.js:1:6374
at Array.forEach ()
at Object.Ae [as handleUpdateInstanceMessagesReceived] (file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/Extensions/Multiplayer/messageManager.js:1:5082)
at Array. (file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/Extensions/Multiplayer/multiplayertools.js:1:543)
at c.renderAndStep (file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/runtimescene.js:1:5179)
at o.step (file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/scenestack.js:1:502)
at file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/runtimegame.js:1:8311
at i (file:///C:/Users/Fabien/AppData/Local/Temp/GDTMP–1/preview/pixi-renderers/runtimegame-pixi-renderer.js:1:9663)