Deck of Darkness: Infernal Depths on Steam!

Hello all! My game Deck of Darkness: Infernal Depths is going to be featured during Steam Next Fest starting on Oct 14th. It will launch in early access on the 22nd, and I’m hoping to also have it featured in Steam Scream Fest 3 starting on Oct 28th, since it’s a horror RPG.

The demo should be live soon. Currently, a gamepad is recommended as I’m still trying to swat a few bugs in the keys and mouse controls. Any wishlists are much appreciated! I love making games but I’m a terrible marketer, I’m just hoping that all of the love that goes into it shines through!

ezgif-3-be53b446b7

3 Likes

Looks awesome and has a really nice dark fantasy setting with classic ego shooter vibes. Reminds me a bit of Hexen but looks even darker. I hope that you get a lot of players and I’m holding my thumbs!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve had a blast making it. Only get to work on it very part time but I enjoy (almost) every minute of it!

it looks really good, i love this dark atmosphere.

Kodi

1 Like

Thank you! I worked hard to get it to feel like an actual dark dungeon, lit by flickering torchlight. If you look at many dungeon crawls, they are actually brightly lit. I also wanted to emphasize the horror element.

I’m looking for suggestions and bug reports from anyone who wants to download and play it.

Also, feel free to join the Eldritch Tentacles discord channel: Eldritch Tentacles Games

As of this morning, Deck of Darkness: Infernal Depths is live on early access on Steam for 33% off the full price! I am already working on the first big update and will hopefully have it live today. Big thanks to anyone who supports indie game development!