Discover App [v.2.0.5] - now available in English

The app is now available in English (Level Editor INCLUDED)

App = Discover |
Creator = Romain Perrone |
Website = voix-de-la-victoire.olympe.in/discover_app |
Done: 75%

Summary= Discover the story of a small ball: Discover. With it, you’ll travel in a strange world, where strategy and spontaneity will be reason for your success!

First part: Drag & Drop (15 levels)
Part II: Coming Back (15 levels)
Third part: Take Care (under development)

Features wich are currently available:

• Settings: choose the level of difficulty
  • Automatic backup
    Calculation of the total points + stars
  • Bonus (if > 1000 pts) at the end of part I
  • Tutorial + automatic update
  • Shop: purchase of new balls (lighter and less bulky)
  • Slot Machine
  • Level Editor
  • Music
  • Website
  • New levels

Upcoming features:
-Gravity function = ✓
-New items: water,… ✓
-New decors…
-(for you to make me your proposals!)

Difficulty: Very easy - easy - medium - difficult - very difficult
To download the game, click here! → BUG FIXED VERSION

Last update 19/06/2014 =: v. 2.0.5

I played through to Level 8 (got stuck on that level). My thoughts:

When I start the game, it always says license file is corrupt and has to download it.
I couldn’t see how to get to the shop or level editor or anything? I could only play.
Level 3 is an extreme jump in difficulty! Level 8 seems almost impossible already? :astonished:
Music is really nice.

Hi !

Thank you for testing the application ! and sorry for bugs, I just correct them at the moment.
"When I start the game, it always says license file is corrupt and has to download it. " I correct it. The application was looking for the “license_en.txt” instead of “license.txt” file name under which the file was saved while downloading.

“I couldn’t see how to get to the shop or level editor or anything? I could only play.”. In fact you must use the keyboard navigation arrows or the mouse scroll to move in the interface. You will then have access to many more features :wink:

“Level 3 is an extreme jump in difficulty!” : Some find it easy, the other not! No, this level is quite difficult !
Level 8 seems almost impossible already? Just a matter of time and reaction speed. Try to go as soon as possible when you pass through the (+) balls and pay attention to the (-) balls

If you want you can use cheats codes like “boom!” to remove squares.

This is the new version, where all these bad bugs have been fix!
You can download it here at any time!

A few things:

It would be good if the menu scrolling sent you across an entire item at a time (so it jumps immediately from play to shop if I just press left once) instead of scrolling so slowly.

Level 3 still seems very hard for only the 3rd level? And is super annoying if you fail it.

5 seconds is really a long time to wait everytime you want to retry a level. Why not just 1-3 secs?

Bugs:

Level 8 did not load after I completed level 7?
Menu items often do not respond if clicked on