Error 500 when exporting

When I try to export my game I get this error (Error while building the game. Check the logs of the build for more details. Request failed with status code 500). I tried to make the game smaller. Got it to 79MB and still the same issue. When I run the debugger I get a couple of issues that I don’t know how to resolve. But the game runs perfectly in the preview.

I deleted ALL scenes and I still get the error.

And when I trie to export an APK i get Error: unexpected end of file

for web: Error: Unable to read stream or parse zip: unexpected end of file.

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:
As the screenshots tell you, check your effects, some parameters might be missing, and check your video (supported format + request interaction before playing).
Also, check that you’re using the latest version of GDevelop, and fill the fields in Game settings/Properties.
Finally, go to the Resources tab and remove invalid resources if there are any.

Errors in the game will never affect the game’s build. The one-click build service is managed by the GDevelop company, try sending them an email at hello@gdevelop.io with your GDevelop account email and username. They will hopefully be able to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Hi and thank you for the reply! I removed every mention of the “Effect2” and i still get the same error. I did manage to fix the video issue but the 500 error on export is still there. I can export to htlm no problem tho.

Thank you! I will do that right away!

how did u opened debug for export?