Error in rendering the preview

One time i was using GDevelop as usual, and then i clicked to preview the game. A blank black screen and nothing on it in the second scene (the first one worked). I could ESC from the second scene to the first (i did it in the visual code), besides that, nothing did work. I don’t know what to do.

Well, it sounds like there’s a problem with your second scene, so check everything. Assets, events, behaviors, etc.

Could you provide us with a screenshot of your events for both scenes?

As mentioned above, there’s quite a few things that it could be, I’d recommend checking the following (testing after each step):

1. If you have a lighting layer on the second scene, try deleting it.
  2. Disable all events in the second scene
  3. Access the resources tab for your project, right-click any listed item, and go through each “Remove invalid” options.

OK i got it working. Thank you.
The problem was in the lightning layer, i deleted it and moved “the light” to base layer.

1 Like

Hello,
If you still have the bugged project you can send it to me, or by private message on this forum to see what was the original bug.

Sadly no (already added a lot of content), but i think it’s due to the overload? I’ve had something similar where i, by accident, made an action that just made 20 copies a second of a high resolution object. Same “bug”, just a condition was needed.

1 Like