Executable flaged by google in google drive as infected!

When I upload executable compiled with GDevelop to google drive, it get flagged as infected with Virus.
Here is the Virustotal result and 2 antivirus detected the file as Trojan out of 57 :
virustotal.com/en/file/ae8a … 422899098/

And here is the file in a zip:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1sXiY … sp=sharing

The main ones (I do trust and care) such as Avast, BitDefender, Kaspersky, Comodo, AVG, Malwarebytes found it safe, so I don’t expect any trouble with it but maybe worth to look in to that why is google detect it as an infected file :confused: Because let say I make a game in GD, share it on the web, people start Linking my game because it so cool, google start crawling the links and the executable then just put the alert in to the face of people THIS IS A VIRUS!!! and people going to stop downloading my game because of such stupid thing and also people stop sharing because google also put whole websites and pages on harmful list if they linking malicious files and pages running harmful code, so this can affect games made with GDevelop seriously :astonished:

Is it a compiled game compressed as a single file? If so, better compile it normaly and pack it by yourself using an installer (see Inno Setup) or a zip file!
The single file is an executable that unpack itself in a temporary folder and launch the game, that’s why it could be considered as a virus.

I’m wondering about removing this single file option by the way, it’s doing more harm than good… :neutral_face:

Yes, seems like if I don’t compress it as a single executable it solves the problem.
I don’t think single file compression need to be removed, maybe only need to be done less suspicious way.
I don’t know anything about this, but If I need to guess, the problem could be that there is 1 more executable inside (internalstart.exe) which is also executed and trying to access registry. Some antivirus could think that you trying to hide this executable and it task or something. But it only a wide guess as I don’t know anything about this.
Why need to have one more executable inside? Whatever internalstart.exe is doing that cannot be done by the executable we just already have? The executable could unpack the content end just start running the game, loading the first scene, sprites, sounds…etc something less suspicious. I don’t know if it could be done such simple way just an idea of mine :confused:

Anyhow, even if you remove this single file compression, some kind of encryption of data should have in place in my opinion. Normally I’m not that kind of person who cares if someone have easy access to sounds and sprites used in the game, but it would be nice to know if I’m ever going to care about that, GD can offer something if not encryption but at least hide it somehow, somewhere to be not that easy to access. How about that if at least images and sounds would be packed within the executable and unpacked in a temp location nothing but images and sounds?