It seems that the “And” condition is not working for me.
After I had written a function, I checked and it didn’t come out as I expected.
I then took all the parts apart and checked them separately.
And what I found was, both were actually true…
I’m not an expert, but I couldn’t explain it.
Sorry if it was my mistake, but I hope someone can explain to me what happened
both statements are true, but the advanced “and” condition doesn’t recognise it.
I’m able to reproduce the bug when using these “compare” conditions.
If I put the two conditions together, they work, but if I move them inside a AND, they stop working. Even a single compare inside a AND doesn’t work.
Thanks for reporting, I forwarded to the github. I’ll update you when 4ian has explained how it’s not a bug but just the twisted GDevelop logic.