FPS Creator Reloaded 50% coupon codes

TGC just sent me 3 coupon codes that gives anyone 50% off for any Reloaded pledge, as I can’t make use of them, I share 2 of these codes in case anybody here thinking about to get Reloaded in it early stage.

BCX8-FZ53-6AE5-5F7A
D3B3-8A2E-7628-867Z

The codes expire on 6th of November 2014

Homepage of Reloaded
fpscreator.thegamecreators.com/
TGC homepage
thegamecreators.com/

Couldn’t care less for that and making FPS in Unity isn’t hard either. Heck, there are free templates where all you need to do is replace levels and change character and enemy models. as all of code is already written, including AI.

That’s nice of you to share these coupon codes. :slight_smile:

Thank you for these coupon! I’m not gonna use them but I’m sure someone will. I’ll stick to 2D games thank you :smiley: Not ready for 3D yet haha

Regarding Unity vs Reloaded, imo, they can’t be really compared as Unity is a general purpose game engine, Reloaded is an FPS gameplay oriented engine but the nice thing (going to be) about Reloaded is that, unlike other engines, in Reloaded many scripts will be included out of the box to get started and though it is not official but the community already working on a visual scripting tool that allows you to write LUA scripts by only put simple commands together in a visual editor and as LUA going to be implemented deep inside the core of Reloaded and everything going to be controlled by LUA scripts, it is going to make it possible (maybe not in the release version but in the future version) to be not limited to FPS gameplay only. Also we can expect tons of high quality animated models, sound effects, textures to be available in “ready to use” format furthermore a built in character editor to create your very own characters (a character animator is already available by 3rd party), a built in 3D modeller to create your very own buildings, interiors and basically anything, a shader editor to be able to customize the built in shaders or create your own and a lot more in addition to the already functioning built in terrain editor. And all this for a pretty low (royalty free) price especially at this early stage, at release the price expected to be even higher.

Personally I can see lot of potential in Reloaded, not because it is going to be an “fps maker” but because of the included pre written scripts, LUA in the core, ready to use high quality assets and built in editors and the fact, Reloaded become the main product of TGC and the engine will continue to evolve even after release. Also, I’m really enjoyed to use the original FPSC though Reloaded is going to be nothing like that, but the concept the same :slight_smile:
The only down side, as it written in a Windows only (DarkBasic Pro) language, it is not expected to be cross platform in the near future, maybe in the distant future if it going to be really successful.

Anyway, I hope someone can take benefit of the codes :slight_smile:

TGC just sent me 3 coupon codes that gives anyone 50% off for any Reloaded pledge, as I can’t make use of them, I share 2 of these codes in case anybody here thinking about to get Reloaded in it early stage.